Wyrem flexible ducting is recommended for air fume and particle extraction, as well as the suction of dust and exhaust gases. It can also be used for ventilation in general industries.
We supply sizes ranging from 25mm (1") I/D to 304mm (12"). If the size you require is not listed, please e-mail your enquiry to email@example.com
- Exceptionally robust and durable
- Excellent flexibility
- Highly resistant to ozone
- Good vacuum resistance
- Corrugated inner and outer appearance
- Inner and outer black in colour
- Standard manufactured length 6 Metre
-20 Deg C to + 100 Deg C (-4 Deg F to + 212 Deg F)
- Wyrem hose is not pressure tight and it shouldn’t be used in pressurised applications exceeding 0.35 Bar (5.08 psi).
- Wyrem isn’t affected by gas oil or oil drops, however it should never be submerged in these liquids. It is not suitable for the transportation of fuel and oil.
- Always check the compatibility of chloroprene (neoprene) with the material you’re looking to transport.
Our Wyrem flexible ducting is manufactured with double reinforced layers of chloroprene (neoprene) coated cotton and two spring helices. The inner helix is visible and the second is trapped between the layers of cloth. Neoprene offers high resistance to chemical attack in both acidic and basic solutions. Cotton has better mechanical strength than glass fibre fabric.
For further information, please ring Hoseshop on 01423 712038 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org