High Performance Polyurethane Ducting
· 10 & 15 metre lengths up to 250mm I/D
· 10 metre lengths between 350mm I/D - 600mm I/D
This high performance lightweight ducting range is manufactured in Europe and is made from premium-grade ester polyurethane compound, reinforced with a copper-plated steel helix.
Applications: An excellent transport hose for abrasive solids including dust, powder, fibres, etc. Also, this type of hose is suitable for extracting gaseous media, such as oil vapours and welding fumes.
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Wire spiral reinforcement can be earthed
- Super flexible, low weight
- Small bend radius
- Good resistance to oil, petrol and chemical fumes
- High tensile strength and tear resistance
- Good UV and ozone resistance
Overall this collection is particularly versatile, catering for a number of industries and substances. With their abrasion and chemical resistance specifications, alongside their flexibility, these are the perfect transportation solution.
If you have any queries regarding our ducting range, then please contact us, our friendly experts are always on hand to help and recommend different types of hose and fittings based on your needs and industry requirements. We have a range of ducting products available, including mediumweight ducting, if you require something specific then please just let us know.